Sunday, January 20, 2013

About Time....

Wow, can't believe it has been so long since I posted, or even bothered to photograph any of the craft I did last year. I did do some although not nearly as much as in previous years & as for blogging, just couldn't get into it. So here goes, new year, new Blog.

After having the worst year of my life, I am so glad to be in 2013! I cannot tell you all that has gone on, but for some of you you would have traveled with me on my fb wall and know what went on, you will I am sure understand. For those of you who don't know, just trust me I do not have enough time or energy to get you up to speed.

Keep your eyes peeled as I get crackin' on with some challenges & gifts, pages & cards as I begin again to enjoy the world of Blogging! Take care now.

 Got back from 3 months overseas the day before my dear friends Pam & Paul's wedding.....so here I am in my dress she had ordered on line the day before, that I squeezed into, coming down the 'aisle' and then below is a photo of me and my mate Robbie, Pam's son....Dec 20 2012.
Debby McGrath

2 comments:

  1. Welome back Debby - I am looking forward to your journey in 2013, join you in thanking God that 'yesterday' is gone and we can look forward to tomorrow. Looking forward to visiting you here more often! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby

    Nice to have you back in blogland. I'm glad to hear that took your trip overseas.

    I wish you all the best for 2013 and look forward to seeing you around a little more this year.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)