Thursday, April 21, 2011

Letting the paper do the work!!




I had forgotten all about this background paper but when going through my scraps looking for something I could use to do the Jac-inks layout challenge I found it. I thought it was an easy way to achieve the layout, so used it.....bit lazy hey......but when you are pushed for time and it does the work...GREAT!!!! I had just borrowed the stamps from Lovely Linda and the vellum butterflies were left over from the card stack class on Monday night. I have also had the ribbon for ages. I used the very last one of my Stampin' Up Antique brads, so will HAVE to get some more as I LOVE them. So sometimes a layout maybe a bit overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. This card was simple and quick yet when I saw the layout I was thinking it was going to take me a while. Also added it to Flutter By Wednesday's open challenge just had to have butterlfies!!





2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Deb - I love your take on the sketch - it is so pretty! The flowers look lovely - great colours and the bow - a perfect addition! Thanks for sharing and making my fingers itchy to get inky! LOL! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Deb! Your card is simply beautiful and all the textures and techniques come together perfectly! Thanks for joining us at jac-inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)