Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Up, Up & Away

It has been such a long time between blogs. I am sorry for to those who had been following me. I have really struggled up and down in my grief as I am sure you can appreciate. I am hoping to get a few blogs up in the next week or two because after that I am off overseas with my mother for 63 days. It has all been a bit rushed for me, and I have made some decisions which now I would not make but I know my mum wants to do this so that I can have something good happen this year as it has been a really tough one. Not only loosing my best mate / husband, but also having no access to my granddaughter and having other very tough issues happening in my family. In saying that, God is good and I have been blest in lots of ways and have had much support from family and friends who have been there constantly. My mother & I have been joking lots about our trip down the Rhine. We have a balcony so I have told her she had better behave or she may end up in the Rhine not on it!! lol! The highlight always for me is family and I am looking forward to catching up with family I have not seen since I was 10 so 40 years!! We are also catching up with friends, and hopefully making new ones.

So keep your eyes open for updates and I will also try and do the odd blog on my trip....if I can figure out how to with the ipad!! Will have to have some quick lessons when I finally get it!

Happy altogether last Christmas. My mum is holding my granddaughter.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie - that picture is to be cherished, what a great memory. The memories can never go. Will miss seeing Shaun when we are back late 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)