Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jac-inks Challenge #14 Sketch

Well it's challenge time again over at Jac-inks and it's a sketch challenge. I was lucky enough to have received a beautiful pack of scrapbooking/cardmaking stuff for my birthday from my dear friend Keely. I just love the colours in the pack and was inspired straight away with the sketch to use them. I also couldn't resist using my favourite heart stamp, Layers of Color's Fleur Heart. A bit of chalk to that and some pearls and it matches beautifully, (well I think so!! LOL!!!) Dry embossing patterned papers is something my friend Lovely Linda has encouraged me to do and I love it too. So I hope you like my vintage card and you will go and join in the challenge at Jac-inks.








1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)