Monday, November 28, 2011

TTT that got up but I forgot to blog!!

So this was a page I did for Triple T that did get up on the site.....it was a layout / colour / & theme. Hope you enjoy the pictures of our little granddaughter. She was only new born here, still in hospital. The colour was bright pink / black / gold, the theme was art deco kind of....

I used plain black card stock for the background inking on it in gold using the Layers of Color, Belle Brocade Art Stencil which you can purchase from Lovely Linda who is Layers of Color Australia. I really like the subtle, softness of this technique. I have used some double sided paper as a layer of the background but on only half, and then coloured the lace and flowers using copic markers that I purchased from Kim at PaperArtsy, where I also bought the flourish die cut. A bit of bling using pearls and it was done. Hope it inspires you to perhaps use stencils, or colors outside the box for baby pics!!




Some challenges I have entered into with this page is:

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, very vibrant indeed. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page with precious picture
    So glad you could share with us at
    Creative Inspirations Paint

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)