Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CR84Fn Wings and Swirls

This card is for this weeks CR84FN Colour Challenge
Monday night I headed over to do a Card Stack class with Ann Craig our Stampin' Up demonstrator, friend and teacher. Knowing what the colour challenge was for this week I decided to make at least one of my cards fit the challenge & this was it. I love the technique of using ink on the embossing folders, & I do love butterflies, stamped & embossed salebration stamp set 'Bliss' flourish & of course, Tim Holtz's die cut flourish. The colours for the challenge were light pink/bright violet/grey. 


8 comments:

  1. HI Debbles!
    Just a tip .....you linked to your blog instead of your post:)I scrolled down but it's much easier for everyone if you submit your gorgeous card with a link to your post instead of your blog.
    My apologies for getting off track :)
    Your card is gorgeous; I love that technique of inking embossing folders and the results are fabulous. Love the transparent look of the butterflies too; they look so fragile and I love that!
    Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Stella, still getting the hang of this, it's all very new to me. Will get there I am sure thanks to a lot of help from Lovely Linda =) Hang in there with me & thank you for your encouragement on the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love all the layers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and unique card!

    I just wanted to pass on my best wishes and thoughts for your friends with their sick 2 year old, and your DIL's sister... what horrific news to receive, and both in one day - how awful. I sincerely hope for a light at the end of that tunnel. My thoughts are with you all.

    Thank you for joining us at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Love the butterflies fluttering about and all the layers! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card - love all the details and those butterflies are just fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Debby! Love the butterflies and lovely embossing! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Debby! Wonderful take on the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)