Friday, February 25, 2011

Fleur My Valentine



This was the first card I made to enter a Midnight Madness Challenge I really love the Layers of Color Fleur Heart stamp so decided to make it the feature of the card. I also love square cards, finding it much easier to work in the square space. I am enjoying using up all my scraps so that often dictates the colour I will choose. I bit of bling always finishes things off & pearls add a certain elegance I think which go with the heart. Wouldn't mind this as a tattoo I reckon!!  LOL!!! Not sure if I am game yet though.....we'll see! Thanks Lovely Linda for the photography on this card, my phone's camera didn't do it justice. x

2 comments:

  1. oh wow what a gorgeous card- love the image and the pearls
    Thanks for linking up with Make it Monday this week
    Lisa ;)
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping by from Make it Monday..

    This is absolutely beautiful! I love it. Very nice work, thanks for sharing it.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)