Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ask & you shall find....

My dear friend Marilyn's niece is an avid and wonderful scrapbooker and so I thought I should ask her where there were some good scrapbooking challenge sites. She got back to me very quickly with several links. This one really appealed to me and I could see that I could use this layout for my page I was planning of my Uncle. http://stucksketches.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-15th-sketch-part-2.html

So here is the sketch & my page:









Some other challenges I have entered this into:


5 comments:

  1. What a great sketch - your layout is so simple and so effective Deb - love the photo and the gorgeous Websters Pages DP - well done! Nice to see you posting! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always envy scrappers! Great page!!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page hun, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you scrappers too. I see layouts and creations like these and it makes me want to do something just like it. It's gorgeous! Great photos too.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Blue & Brown challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scrap page. Love the embellishments.
    Thank you for playing along at Little Darlings Challenges. I hope you will join us tomorrow for our blog hop and new stamp release.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)