Saturday, January 28, 2012

Siblings

So young, so innocent, looking expectantly for what life can bring. These are the thoughts I have when I look at this photo. I recently found this along with a few other portraits of my siblings and I. I wanted something fresh for this photo, rather than vintage as such, so no sponging this time. The BG paper is from a pad I bought at Big W of all places, & I picked up the light purple from my friend Kim at PaperArtsy. The flowers are Layers of Color, which I watercolored and went over them in Stampin' Up Pearl ink, Frost white. The bees I have subtly blinged with 'at you Spica Twinkling like stars' pens, which I also got from Kim along with the flourish die. I have no idea where I got the silver flowers from! Here is the pictures.




Some challenges I have entered this in are:

4 comments:

  1. This is super what a great memory to share, thanks for playing along on MAWTT with our Blooming Marvelous Challenge this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty and what a fabulous way to frame the photo with those gorgeous flowers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Blooming Marvellous challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous. What a wonderful momento. Thanks for joining the Sarah Hurley challenge. Wonderful recipe by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful framed photograph. Congratulations on winning the challenge over at the Sarah Hurley challenge.
    happy crafting
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)