Saturday, February 18, 2012

BLOGGER AWARD

Thanks to my lovely friend Ann Craig who has sent me this lovely Blogger Award. It's lovely too, because it works like a pay it forward & I must choose 5 blogs that inspire me and send them this lovely award too. So here are my 5 and why:

Kim at PaperArtsy for a fresh, inspiring blog, not just about
her papercraft, her business but also her family

Linda at Lovely Linda's Craft Central because her 
creativity is never ending, her work inspirational, and 
she was the person who encouraged and helped
me to start my own blog

Rochelle at Two Tears in My Bucket because she is amazing!
Her PASSION for papercraft is so contagious.

Scrapping with Soul because I love what they are about.
They do an amazing job of combining their love of papercraft
with their love of the Lord. They have a great blog with 
loads of info on what they are offering, including great
retreats and scrap days...check them out!

Stampin' Sisters in Christ because they inspire not 
only in regards to my craft but encourage in 
my walk with God.

So I hope that these blogs are able to collect this award and pass it on to others who inspire them.
Hoping you too,  will be as inspired as you check out these blogs as I am each time I visit.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Debbie! Congratulations on your award! That is so kind of your sweet friend. I only just learned of this award when I saw another blogger get the it a couple of weeks ago. What a great idea someone had!

    Thanks a million for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments! I was able to find your blog because you left them and now I am a follower of your blog! It is so much fun making new friends from "Down Under"!!

    Have a blessed day!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)