Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Paper Players Design Team Call

Hi,

My name is Debby McGrath also known as Debbles Dabbles. Some of you may remember the name as I have entered into a number of your challenges last year. My home is in Canberra, the Capital of Australia, where we have lived for the last 17 years. I love Scrapbooking / Card Making / Off the page projects, not only for myself but to make as gifts for friends and family. I have been involved with these crafts for about ten years on & off, mostly in regards to card making, even teaching it from my home for a year or so, which I loved. However, in the last couple of years have become rather passionate about scrapbooking more and more. I am very excited and a bit nervous to be applying for a position of a Design Team but I always enjoyed the Paper Players challenge and would love to be part of this wonderfully creative team and hopefully adding something special to it as well. It would be a great honour to me if I make the team.

I have a 3 adult children, one granddaughter and a wonderful & supportive husband who has been happy for me to indulge in my passion. My family come first & I love to help and encourage them on their own journey, including my immediate family, my extended family, church family and my wonderful friends. I work part time but may need to increase my hours a bit more as my husband stops work due to health problems, however, I still make time for my craft.....my sanity when things get hecitc.





Here are some examples of my work over the last year that I would like to share with you.

This was a card I made to order 


This card was part of a SU workshop I went to

 This page is of our God daughter

I hope this gives you a little insight into what I love to do. Please feel free to check out more on my blog.




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up your wonderful work Debbie!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous! Your work is quite lovely. Best of luck with your DT application!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your work with us and applying for the Design Team call, Debbie! Have a great day! :)
    -Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for trying out for our Design Team, Debbie! I enjoyed looking at your creations and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your work with us at The Paper Players, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)